The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Exciting News!!

I have some really cool news to share! A week or two ago I applied for a spot as a Royal Stamping Maid for Queet Kat Designs - and I made the team! I am SO excited for this new opportunity, and I'll be working with are some very talented girls on the team. Our term officially starts on November 1st, so I'll have some good stuff to share with you starting then {if not sooner!}. I will also be adding a list of the other DT members blogs and all that good stuff to my sidebar very soon - right now the beach is calling me! But you can click the link in this post to go to the main QKD site - lots of SUPER cute stamps and other goodies to check out there!

5 people made my day!:

Christi Flores said...

Congratulations!!!!

Maria said...

JENNIFER!!! WOO HOO!! I made it also! Look forward to working with you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Cool!

Kari said...

Congrats!

Karen said...

Congrats Jennifer: Enjoy !
And the holiday too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...