The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Candy Corn from Jessica Lynn

Here's another card from the first set of cards I made with the Verve Stamps OSW template. Normally I'm not a OSW kind of girl, but I had a lot of new stamps to play with so I thought I'd try it out. This uses the pieces for Card 1.

The stamps are from Jessica Lynn Original, this is a new release set for September - very cute! It's called "Trio of Halloween Goodies". Also, don't forget about the JLO Games, you could win one of three gift certificates to the online shop by signing up and playing!

Supplies, etc.: Stamps - Jessica Lynn Original. Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip c/s from SU, GP 110# white, patterned paper - unknown. Ink - Palette Burnt Umber. Other - White gel pen, piercing tool, template, copics, prismacolor pencils and gamsol, dimensionals.

5 people made my day!:

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I really had fun with the OSW. :)

Jennifer Love said...

Oh that is so cute! I love those colors. :)

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card!! Love the layout and pattern paper.

Kari said...

Great card and fantastic layout!!

Anonymous said...

What a really unique layout!! Love it! BTW...love the new look of your blog!! Take care friend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...