The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, April 3, 2020

Stamper's Delights - April Chibi Release!

Hello lovely crafters! TGIF! We're doing well here, and from a crafty standpoint, I'm excited to bring you some inspiration from Stamper's Delights! It's new release day for Chibi, and this month we have an extra special bonus - CLEAR STAMPS!


I printed this beauty onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. I cut her with my Scan N Cut. I used this gorgeous Oval Trellis Die to cut a piece of white vellum to give a hint of texture to the background.


Check out all the DT project inspiration on the blog! I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don't forget to play along with our monthly challenge over on the blog too, for your chance to win. Thanks for stopping by!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...