The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Imagine That Digistamp - August Challenge!

Good morning my dear stamping friends! I'm here today to share some inspiration for Imagine That Digistamp's "First Thursday" Challenge. That's right, the challenge is now monthly, on the ITD blog, complete with prizes!! The challenges start the first Thursday of each month and end on the last Tuesday before the new challenge begins. The theme is always Anything Goes. Click here for all the details. 

On the first and third Thursdays of each month, there will be a new inspiration post on the Creative Playground blog featuring the Design Team's projects. This is great to get your fix of ITDBK DT project postings! 


Today I've created a fun card using the Freda's Flower Basket digi set. The set contains black and white and color images, plus sentiments and papers. I've also used a paper and the sentiment from the Leesa's Tulip set to complete the project. Dies are from Gina Marie Designs - Stitched Square and Venetian Rectangle, glitter enamel dots from Doodlebug Designs.



This is a Double Twisted Easel card! How cool is that?! This is my first time making a card like this, so I used the precolored images from the set (in case my try was a fail, I didn't lose all my coloring too). I think it turned out really well and it's VERY surprisingly easy to make!! Even I was able to manage ;) I found the instruction here at Cardmaking Magic.

I'm entering this into the Petals for the Pittman's floral card fundraiser/linky contest. Check out THIS POST for all the information. I can't even imagine how difficult the family's struggle is right now. Consider checking out the awesome digi sets that have been assembled to help raise money. Jessica from Polkadot Orchard has done a mind-blowingly amazing job putting this together! I can't even share all the image photos here, there are too many!

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - #99: AG (3/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #110: AG (3/3)
QKR Stampede - #359: AG (2/3)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1930: Wings (2/3)


That's it for me today! Be sure to check out the Creative Playground for more ITDBK inspiration.

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

Kristina H said...

This is just fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...