The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Imagine That Digistamp - July Challenge Has Started!

Good morning my dear stamping friends! I'm here today to share some inspiration for Imagine That Digistamp's "First Thursday" Challenge. That's right, the challenge is now monthly, on the ITD blog, complete with prizes!! The challenges start the first Thursday of each month and end on the last Tuesday before the new challenge begins. The theme is always Anything Goes. Click here for all the details. 

On the first and third Thursdays of each month, there will be a new inspiration post on the Creative Playground blog featuring the Design Team's projects. This is great to get your fix of ITDBK DT project postings! 


Today I've created a fun card using the Punny Thanks digi set. The set contains black and white and color images, plus sentiments. For today's card, I colored up this funny sentiment/image using Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their fast shipping and awesome service. The papers are digital papers from ITDBK as well, although I didn't realize they are retired. They are very similar to these Beary in Love papers though, if you're looking for fun patterns in this color scheme.



That's it for me today! Be sure to check out the Creative Playground for more ITDBK inspiration.

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...