The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Gina Marie Designs - New Release Dies!

Happy Tuesday! Is it an election day where you are? We had some items on the ballot, so after a busy day out in the rain at work I was off to the polls. I appreciate my opportunities to make my voice heard (it's pretty loud, yaknow :D).

I have a treat for you today - inspiration featuring brand new dies from Gina Marie Designs! I actually have a whole bunch of projects to share with you featuring some fun dies that released yesterday (no foolin'!) - Friendly Cat & Dog and Pretty Princess. We will start with the kitties because they're my favorite!


You may not even believe it, buuuuuttttttt...NO COPIC MARKERS were used today! Whaaatt....?! These dies are so cute, fun & easy, I didn't need them. I stuck with the silhouette of these frisky felines - they really want to kill those balloons, and their strings too! There is SO much dimension on this card, it was so much fun to create. <3 font="">

Supply list:
-Friendly Cat & Dog die set
-Big & Little Chain Rectangle die set
-Celebration Balloon die
-Doodlebug Designs - Kitten Smitten 6x6 paper
-Neverending Circles die set (Kat Scrappiness)
-Jaded Blossom Mew Did It stamp set
-Stampin' Up colored hemp twine
-10 million foam dots in varying thickness
-Neenah Solar White cardstock and Bazzill Basics black cardstock
-Tim Holtz Tiny Dots Embossing Folder
-Gemini Jr. die cut machine

I hope you enjoyed my project today! You can follow me on Instagram for all the latest projects in easy-to-see picture form. Follow Gina Marie Designs too while you're there! Thanks for stopping by!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...