The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Imagine That Digistamp - December Challenge Inspiration

Good morning my dear stamping friends! I'm so happy it's the weekend!

Today I have a new Design Team project to share with you from Imagine That! DigistampITD has a monthly challenge that begins the first Saturday of every month. If you create a new project using ITD images, you will receive the Featured Set of the Month FREE, just for playing along! The challenge "theme" is Anything Goes (my favorite, you know). This month's FS is...our favorite Christmas Set! Awesome! Do you know what that means for the players...? If you play along, you get to choose YOUR favorite set (or any set!) from the shop as your participation freebie!

We are about halfway through the challenge, so you have a few weeks left to play along! The linkup closes on JANUARY 5th, so head over to the Creative Playground and link up your project HERE.

On to my inspiration!! Today I used the Joy Birds set, I couldn't resist those sweet faces! This has long been a favorite set of mine, such a great main focus image and sentiment all in one! 



I printed this image in black and colored it by hand using Copics. The felt snowflake is from Hero Arts and the snowflake brad is The Paper Studio. Gold and white paint pen accents. Die from Gina Marie, paper from Lawn Fawn. I think the image speaks for itself!

That's it for me today! Be sure to check out the Creative Playground for more ITD inspiration, and get your crafty on for your chance to receive our current FS for free!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen, this is gorgeous. Great layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...