The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - November Spotlight!

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great weekhave a super fun Kitty Bee spotlight card for you today from the FANTASTIC Kitty Bee Designs. I am SO in love with all of these little Panda darlings. Ok, fine, I'll be honest - I love all of the darlings. If you are new to Kitty Bee, you HAVE to check them out. Seriously. They are adorable and awesome to color; the shapes and designs lend themselves to all kinds of color and sketch combos!

Check out this adorable Pumpkin Panda. Yes...Pumpkin. Panda! He's so much fun! My son came in while I was coloring and he said "oh that's a really cute panda stamp, I like it!".

Not sure if you saw my blog post the other day, but I have officially declared Halloween cards continue to be both acceptable and ENCOURAGED, because Halloween is awesome ALL the time. After Thanksgiving I will change gears, but until then, I saw Halloween away! It's my favorite holiday, so I'm all about the celebration. There's no better way then with a panda playing dress-up:


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fabulous day and stamp happy!


0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...