The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - October Spotlight!

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great weekhave a super special BONUS Kitty Bee spotlight card for you today from the FANTASTIC Kitty Bee Designs. I am SO in love with all of these little sweeties. If you are new to Kitty Bee, you HAVE to check them out. Seriously. They are adorable and awesome to color; the shapes and designs lend themselves to all kinds of color and sketch combos!

Check out Mr. Bitty's HalloweenI LOVE this bat! I have made other cards with images from his line, and they always turn out so fun! Colored with Copics. The background panel is a coaster that I sprayed with water and made a mess of using Brushos pigment powders. The grey background/main panel was created using a gold spray and white Speedball ink that I flicked from a paintbrush at my paper panel.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fabulous day and stamp happy!


0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...