The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Prettie Birthday!

Happy Friday to you all!  Welcome from Heather's blog!


Today we are celebrating a Prettie Birthday -- the fabulous and talented Taylor Usry!  Have an amazing day girl!




Kristine is your next stop!  Don't forget to wish Taylor a happy birthday at the end!!


2 people made my day!:

Taylor said...

CUTE!!! I love that image!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes - totally makes my day!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Now THIS is how I want to spend my birthday in March....some place warm to lounge. Wonderful card. I didn't put a link but used your name on my blog today because it was your inspiration that inspired me to make the card I posted today. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...