The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, July 8, 2011

365 Cards - Day 130

Good morning stamping friends!  TGIF!!  Welcome to the start of the weekend everyone!  I hope you have a good one planned.  Who's ready for SUMMER?! Our theme today - Day 123: SUMMER.  The catch?  Use at least 3 images on your card that remind you of summer.  Images can come from patterned paper, stickers, stamps, digis, other embellishments - whatever you can find with a summery feel!

Here is what I came up with (click for the super-sized view):




The summer is in this great image from our sponsor this week, Robyn's Fetish.  Also in the bee sticker and my fun patterned paper.  

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  Don't forget to visit the 365 Cards blog to link up your summer projects!


1 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable fun card! Great summer card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...