The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, May 6, 2011

365 Cards - Royal Wedding: Day 67

TGIF!!  I say that every week, but it's just so true every week!  Today at the 365 Cards Challenge our theme is the Royal Wedding.  Create a project inspired by the wedding!  It's Day 67.


Here's my project.  The stamps are from Paper Pretties, Sealed With A Kiss from the Luke & Lexi line.




So fun!  I love these two! Sorry my picture isn't the best, I used the Cuttelbug to emboss the background with a swirl pattern.  Up in the corner behind the flower are black plastic discs on stems, from the floral department.  Just for something "extra".  They didn't photograph real well though...backfire!  :)


Thanks for stopping by today!  Get into the mood for love & weddings, and I will see you linked up over at the 365 Cards Challenge!


0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...