The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Paper Pretties/OWH Blog Candy Winner!

Can you tell I went to bed early last night?  I'm playing catch up today - but I feel a lot more rested (for once!!).  I wanted to get the winner of the THREE FREE DIGIS from Paper Pretties posted right away this morning.  Thanks again for hopping along with Operation Write Home's Valentine's Day Hop this weekend, and to all who entered!  I loved reading your comments and doing my part to support OWH's mission.  And of course a HUMONGOUS thanks to Heather, the owner of Paper Pretties, for providing this fabulous prize.

It's Monday so that means there are 3 new digis available at the Prettie Boutique (yep, new digis EVERY Monday!).  More for our winner to choose from!  And that lucky random winner is....drumroll please....


12
Random numbers generated Nov 15 2010 at 8:01:22

That comment belongs to Lisa!

Lisa said...

Your card is so cute - I love that little dog! I have just heard about paper pretties today on the hop and am looking forward to browsing their digis. TFS!
November 13, 2010 1:09 PM


Go browse Lisa!!  Then please email Heather at hlrcrafts at hotmail dot com with your choices.  Let her know you were the winner from my blog.  You can see all of the Paper Pretties digi images HERE.

Have a great day everyone!



0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...