The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Prettie Pam's Birthday!

Hello and happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend.  You may remember that on Saturday, Prettie Girl Pam Varnell had a birthday!!  Of course, we celebrated, Paper Pretties style, with a blog hop.  Since I didn't write it down in my stamp calendar...I didn't have a card.  But I got a few minutes last night to make one, so Happy Belated Birthday Pam!!  You are a stampin' rockstar, and I am very jealous of your Copic Marker collection.  :)  Here's my card, featuring Just Because Zac.


Can you believe -- I colored with something other than Copic Markers today?!  I used Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol for today's project.  Heather actually has some Prismacolor pencils in the Prettie Boutique (Clearance Section) for $0.50 each if you need to pick up any more for your collection!!  That's a heck of a deal!  I paired Zac with this great Memory Box Beach 6x6 paper, I am just about out of it I've used so much!!  Great colors and patterns, a really versatile paper pack if you're looking for some color.  

I also used our current Prettie Wednesday Challenge (PWC117) - it's a sketch!  You still have some time to enter, get your card done by the end of the day and link up on the Paper Pretties Blog, and you could win FREE STAMPS!!


That's it for me today, I hope you have a great start to your week, I'll see you back here tomorrow for a new Prettie Wednesday Challenge!


3 people made my day!:

StampOwl said...

love it Jennifer and how you used that DP for the circle

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jen!!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card! You did a fabulous job on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...