The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Prettie Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! Are you ready for the Prettie Wednesday Challenge?! This week Jana challenged us all to make a card using Silver and Gold.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to make a card this week.  However, I'm still hoppin' along with you all and I wanted to remind you that Paper Pretties is now located in the United States!!  We have faster and cheaper shipping and our owner,
Heather, is TOTALLY COMMITTED to quality customer service.

Oh, and did I mention that right now, every in-stock stamp set at Paper Pretties is ON SALE??? Yes they are!! Discounts range from 10 to 75% off, but MOST are in the 40 to 50% off range. That is a HUGE DEAL!!

Also, there are tons of new products in the Paper Pretties store!!  NEW NEW NEW Basic Grey Oliver and Olivia lines are here and Heather's got the goodies -6x6 paper pads, stitched brads and glazed brads.  I love the special brads and they can be hard to find.  There are several colors of Copic Sketch markers and a bunch of new ribbon by the spool, as well as several other different brands of 6x6 paper pads (Kasiercraft!!  And more.).
Please join us on Facebook!!  Here's the link to the Paper Pretties page.  You can chat, share your art, and learn about store news and sales right through everyone's FAVORITE THING, Facebook.  (heehee, I know I am addicted!).

Thanks for stopping by! Head over to Heather's blog to finish off the hop, and then GO SHOPPING at the Prettie Boutique! See you back here next week for another Prettie Wednesday where I promise to have a card!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...