The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sweet Cherry Pie & Don't Forget the CANDY!

Hello again! I know I've been quiet, it's a busy week, my mom is visiting from Florida and we've been doing a lot of fun stuff (and a lot of work too -- LESS fun, LOL)! But I promised you some more inspiration using the gorgeous stamps, papers and embellishments that Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker carries, so I'm back for that! I will have something for your viewing pleasure tomorrow too.

If you haven't done so yet, BE SURE to enter my blog candy for a huge selection of Nikki Sivils products by commenting on the blog post <--HERE-->. Candy runs through Sunday evening.

Here's today's project, featuring the My Sweet Cherry Pie 6x6 papers, clear stamps, and some cardstock stickers from the Brown Curtain set. Just a simple layout to set off the fun patterns and colors in this great paper assortment. This pattern is in my Top 3 favorites from the various Nikki Sivils, Scarpbooker lines!
Once again I decorated the inside a little (twice in one week??) - crazy, right? I rarely do this, but am enjoying it, kind of a fun finishing touch; I may have to keep up this new trend!

Isn't that a cute sentiment? This one is going into my stash of Get Well/Thinking of You cards.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the card today! I'll see you tomorrow - hang in there, the weekend is coming! ;)

3 people made my day!:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

My mom is up visiting from Florida now too. And that's why I've not been in the crafting mood for a while - no time! Thanks for the candy you're offering -looks great.

Jona Panesa said...

yes its a sweet sentiment! loved your cute card.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jen, enjoy your visit!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...