The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Try Out Some COLOR!

Happy Tuesday stampin' friends!! Today we have another fun Try It Out Tuesday challenge from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design to jump start your creativity! This week's challenge {TIOT62} is a "Tulip" color combination in honor of spriiiiiiiiing! The colors are Red, Yellow, Hot Pink and Violet.

I chose
Little Dianne from the latest Victoria Case for SCACD set - Hearts and Hugs Spring Collection to work with today. Did you know that you can buy the set of all 7 stamps in one sheet for a savings of over 30% off the price of the stamps bought individually? That's a heck of a deal!

I added in a sketch challenge {of course!} to today's card as well. Here is my card:

Today's card details - I stamped my sweetie with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Accents and highlighting, and circle spots, with the Ranger Inkssentials White Gel Pen. The patterned paper and fancy brad are from Basic Grey - the new Green at Heart pattern. Yummy!! Susana has both of the newest BG patterns (and many more) up on the store website - click the link above to go to that category. I love that she carries a few of the popular older (but still fabulous) patterns that are hard to find in the 6x6 pads after that initial "rush" when they are first released!

And here is the sketch I used, this week's Taylored Expressions inspiration {TESC107}. You know I love these!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're inspired by all the beautiful DT projects, we'd love to see you get your color on!!

Also a quick note, Paper Pretties has introduced a new special, $2 Tuesdays. Every Tuesday there will be a new special in the Paper Pretties store an item or two on sale for $2. Today's special is the Queen & Company Think Pink buttons. Fun!

That's it for me, I will see you all tomorrow - happy stamping!

4 people made my day!:

Anki said...

Wonderful my friend! Wishing you a great week! Kram - Anki

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! The colors are fabulous!!! You did a fantastic job of coloring the image! Wonderfully embellished! Great job on the card!

Kim said...

Jennifer what a fun spring card! That is so adorable!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Geothermal Heat Pumps said...

Save energy ! shop the latest Geothermal Heat Pumps !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...