The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, October 26, 2009

LPSC39 - Circle Sketch

Just another Manic Monday! heehee. The good news is, that it is time for {Little Paper Shop} Monday and another challenge! Today we have a sketch for you (above) making a CIRCLE CARD! This challenge uploading keyword LPSC39. Here is my contribution - I used {Merry and Bright!}, I am really feeling in the holiday spirit lately with all the Christmas and wintery cards! Here is the sketch:

Of course I have to be difficult and flip the sketch! I wanted to use this sentiment set today so it had to be done! The basic card deets - the colors are So Saffron, Always Artichoke, and Riding Hood Red. I made the circle with my Classic Circle Nestabilities. Patterned Paper is Basic Grey Wassil. You're seeing this ribbon a lot here lately, I know! But it matches the BG paper so well. :) I made the bow using the SUPER COOL Bow-Easy tool. You know how much I love this -- everyone needs one! I used a brad bar under the sentiment and I punched out the snowflake and mounted it onto the cardstock circle with an Artichoke brad.

Be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this circle sketch! AND, if you play along with our challenge this week you'll be entered to win your very own brand new {Merry and Bright} stamp set! You have until Sunday night to enter on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday mornning. Happy stamping!

5 people made my day!:

Pam Varnell said...

This is absolutely adorable and so elegant. Love it!! Hugs.

Heather said...

Beautiful!!! Great job with the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!!! So elegant!!! Awesome creation!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!!! So elegant!!! Awesome creation!

Ann Kranitz said...

STUNNING!!! Love the red snow flakes behind your sentiment. Great touch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...