The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, March 2, 2009

LPSC05 - Color Challenge!


Happy Monday {yes, again}! I have to say I like Mondays a whole lot more now that I am designing for {Little Paper Shop}. Julia has so many great stamp sets, including a whole slew of adorable new digi images, it's a fun day for me to share another project made with her images. It's even more fun lately because we have a weekly challenge - new every Monday - over on the LPS blog! This week it's a color challenge, as you can see. I liked this one a lot! Plenty of options to choose from. The keyword for uploading is LPSC05, and be sure to link back to the blog as well so we can all see your creations! Here is mine:
I used the adorable Katie Swing digital image for this card. I colored her with my Copics {of course}. I used an old Mojo Monday sketch for the layout here, I think it was Mojo37 {but I could be wrong}. Kept it pretty simple, I think the patterned papers added plenty of great dimension/embellishment without me getting too putzy on top of that!

Also, LPS has a very exciting announcement today. Julie Lacey has joined us on the Design Team! Woo hoo! If you've never visited her blog before, you must. She's fabulous. While you're at it, you can hop around and check out the rest of the design team's Monday projects {links in my left sidebar}. Remember the keyword LPSC05 if you upload because I WANT to see your projects in the galleries, I would hate to miss any!!! Link them up over on the LPS blog as well. Thanks for visiting me today - have a good one!

13 people made my day!:

Jaspere said...

Love that color combination and your coloring is fabulous! Digital, did you say digital? The less I know the better...

Julie said...

Oh this is ADORABLE! Love the layout and the row of brads...super coloring too! :)

Bonnie said...

So very adorable!! I love this little girl!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! This is so cute!! Beautiful colors!! Well done Jen!! TFS!! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card! What a cute image!!! I love the pattern paper, layout, and embellishments. Fantastic job of coloring in the image!!! Awesome job on the card!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Jennifer,

It sounds like you had a fun time this weekend, (on the phone with Janna that is why I am saying that)

Your image and coloring is so cute!!! I love it!!!

The papers are so good with the image and the colors!!!

I want that image now!!!

Heather

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is the cutest!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love that I got to see it in the making! Miss you guys already...it was so much fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, super job.

Janna said...

Jen this turned out so, so cute!!!!!!! I love the coloring and those brads! I am heading to michaels to get some of those basket things!!! This is just so sweet!!!
Thanks so much again for this weekend! I had the absolute best time!!!!

Smiles,
janna

~T~ said...

That is darling! Love it!

Cassie said...

oh jen! you know i love everything that you do!! and this one is really just taking my breath away!! i love that sweet image and you did just a great job coloring her!! i've got to get me some of these images!!

Kari said...

Very cute card! I love how you used the blue!! Sweet image too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...