The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, August 31, 2007

September's first DT art!


Here is my first creation for FCD. Every bit of stamping on this card uses the Clearly Cool acrylic stamp set (except I did use a larger open circle that I have too, just a smidge). All the paper and most of the ink is from Stampin' Up, I used Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Glossy White and Whisper White on this card. I also used the Palette Hybrid ink pads - I find these work great with clear stamps. This card used the Burnt Umber and New Canvas colors in addition to the SU inks. There are two techniques used on the main image piece - Retro and Versamark Resist. Added a bunch of extras - brads, prima flowers, ribbon and fibers, some "bling" for the flower center. I was pretty happy with how this card turned out - I really like the words available in this set too, they're very versatile. I think I'll be making some scrapbook pages and altered items with this set in addition to cards.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...